How To Sell Online – Part One
Aug 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
If the pandemic taught us one thing, it is the importance of Small Businesses being able to successfully sell their products or services online. You do not have to waste alot of money on ads to make sales if you know how to use organic social marketing.
Join us for this content filled workshop and discover:
• One simple mindset shift of your perception to increase your sales instantly
• How to schedule income producing activities into your busy day
• The 5 P’s of Marketing applied to online sales success
• How to shift the old ways of doing sales to modern online strategies
• How effective branding leads to sales?
• What is an internet sales funnel and why do I need one?
• Who do people buy from and why?
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
Presented by: Deborah Deras
*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
Aug 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Aug 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Aug 31 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
START, GROW + SUCCEED
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Pasadena City College
LOCATION | Pasadena Small Business Development Center, 3035 E. Foothill Blvd., Room 122, Pasadena, CA 91107
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Copyright © 2021 Los Angeles SBDC Network