- This event has passed.
YouTube For Business
Jun 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Who owns the SEARCH engine, Google? Who owns YouTube, Google? When your potential customers/clients go online to search for your products or services they look on Google. If they are under 33, I promise you, they will go first go to YouTube which is also a search engine for videos.
When you create an online presence on YouTube you have the ability to come up in Google search and YouTube search double the discoverability for half the effort. It also allows you to own the lane in our market. It is so important to understand the rules of the game called, Social Media. Once you do, you can position your business to come up in search organically without spending costly money on ads.
Join this Webinar to learn how you can use YouTube to market your business:
- Understanding the rules of YouTube as a Social Media Marketing platform
- What content can you put on YouTube
- How to set up your channel to be found
- How to name your channel, create a compelling trailer and descriptions
- Simple steps you can do to increase Subscribers
- How to integrate with other Social Media to increase overall reach and revenue
- How to use YouTube as a Marketing Strategy
Plus much more in our Q&A sessions