- This event has passed.
Social Media Selling for the Holidays
Oct 13, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
The pumpkins are out, which is your sign that it is time to plan and launch your holiday campaigns on social media!
Are you looking for a list of key components for your holiday marketing strategy?
Pasadena SBDC has partnered with, The Social Media Goddess, to offer you this guide to holiday social media marketing for 2022.
• 7 must do social media posts for the holiday season to increase sales
• How to create gift guides with your products or services as the offerings
• How to create a Holiday Greeting Video that sizzles
• How to create a fun Holiday themed challenge or contest to increase engagement
• How to incorporate live streaming into your holiday sales strategy to expand in-store or online traffic to your website
• How to incentivize customer-generated holiday-themed content
• How to strategically partner with other businesses with the same target market
• How to ride the wave of a holiday-themed hashtag
• And much more…
*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
- Oct 13, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Marketing, Marketing Planning, Social Media
- Event Tags:
- Holiday Marketing, Maximize Holiday Sales, Social Media
- Register Here:
- SBDC hosted by Pasadena City College
How To Sell When You’re Not a SalespersonJun 7 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
TikTok for Small BusinessesJun 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
YouTube For BusinessJun 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am