Social Media is constantly changing and as a busy small business owner, it is hard to keep up with Instagram Reels, TikTok, YouTube Shorts, and now audio rooms.
Should I podcast?
Should I start a YouTube channel?
Not to worry!
Our in-house Social Media Goddess, Deborah Deras, attended the Social Media Examiner conference and has updates for you about where you should spend your time to get a return on investment.
She will share in this interactive dialogue:
• What ORGANIC social media should you focus on
• TikTok, do you need it or is it just a fad
• If you are going to do Ads, what works and what doesn’t
• The importance of lead generation and how to use it effectively
• Plus all the trends of 2022 from the Social Media Examiner Conference
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
REGISTER NOW *The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Pasadena City College
LOCATION | Pasadena Small Business Development Center, 3035 E. Foothill Blvd., Room 122, Pasadena, CA 91107 TEL 626.585.3105
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.