- This event has passed.
Social Media Content Creation for 2023
Jan 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
We all get overwhelmed by Social Media because we are wearing many hats and think we need to be on every platform. The fact is we only need to be posting on the platforms where our target market is spending their time. The best way to get organized and efficient is to create a social media calendar. I have a saying: schedule it in your calendar, see it in your life and I will show you how to do it to save time, energy and make you money. Join us on this hands-on webinar on how to create quality content that converts & you can repurpose!
During this interactive Webinar you will discover:
- Who is your ideal target market not who you can serve who you would like to serve because they are your best customers/clients
- Which platforms are they spending their time on
- What are their top three pain/problems that your product or service solves
- What 2-3 Social Media Platforms are best for your business
- What will you post
- How do you organize posting
- How can you systemize posting
- How you can delegate posting
- How to create content using Canva
* Plus a hands-on demonstration on how to create Reels that make content creation easy and breezy and you can repurpose them on TikTok, Youtube, and LinkedIn & Facebook!
Presented by: Deborah Deras
*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
- Jan 12
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Category:
- Social Media
- Event Tags:
- content creation, Social Media
- Register Here:
- SBDC hosted by Pasadena City College
TikTok for Small BusinessesJun 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am