Instagram Series – How To Sell On Instagram – Webinar One
Aug 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We all know that Instagram has become even hotter since quarantine began, and people are now using it for voting campaigns, yoga classes, and more. But how to get started? First, you need to set up your Instagram in alignment with your brand, and in this webinar, you will learn the basics of how to develop your brand on IG so you can sell.
You will learn:
• What the Instagram platform is and how it is very different from other platforms
• How to set up your profile to be found by your target audience
• How to schedule your content for the entire week
• How to organically get followers
• How to turn “likes” into sales with one link
• How to create compelling content
• How to use Highlights as sales tools
• How to create appealing content that aligns with your brand
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
Presented by: Deborah Deras *The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Pasadena City College
LOCATION | Pasadena Small Business Development Center, 3035 E. Foothill Blvd., Room 122, Pasadena, CA 91107 TEL 626.585.3105
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.